So here are a few that have come up in recent weeks...filling any awkward blog silence...
- Whales have leg (femur) bones.
- Baby blue whales gain about 200 pounds a day.
- Basque (from Northern Spain) is a language isolate, meaning that it has no connection to any other language.
- A group of ravens is called an unkindness of ravens, in the same ways that a group of crows is called a murder of crows.
- Triplets are considered full term at 32 weeks.
- Don't quote me on this last one, because I haven't had time to fully research it, but it's possible that beavers become intoxicated from too much saltwater.